Tuesday, April 19, 2011

love is forever the movement.

I'm going to a TWLOHA conference next saturday!
i'm pretty stoked about that fact.
Jamie Tworkowski will be there.
yes.

i can't believe i'm falling right back into the same stupid RUT again.
i'm sick of depression.
i'm sick of never being able to be happy for a long amount of time.
ugh.

after Youth Convention/Fine Arts i came back to crappy Duncan, AZ refreshed.
i knew exactly what i wanted and how to get there.
i knew who i was and who i wanted to be.
grrrrr.

why do i keep letting other people influence me all the freakin time??
i'm called to be set apart, to be the city on the hill.
i know this, with every atom in me.
but i keep letting them get to me.

i wanna say i'm done with that.
but honestly, i dont know how to let go.
i know how to say "i forgive you".
but i cant let go.

maybe i'm addicted to stress and pain.
who knows, maybe i'm crazy.
that doesnt really matter.
<3


For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. - Job 33:4 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, come again