Monday, May 02, 2011

i miss it,

this morning i woke up seriously missing home.
t or c...
manzano...
my friends who became my family...
everything.

i miss getting to school at 6:45 a.m. and drinking coffee with Mr. Nate.
i miss talking to Pastor Elaine about current events and our opinions on them.
i miss when Alina would walk in with a huge smile and a latee in her hand (:
i miss how all 30 of us in the entire school were a family.

maybe i am in Duncan for a reason.
maybe i am doing something right here.
i know i shouldnt be looking back...
but i cant help but miss the good things.

is it bad to miss the good times?
is that looking back?
i asked God to get me out of the bad situations there.
and He did.

i love what He's doing in my life here.
i love how much He's taught me.
i marvel still that i have no close close Christian freinds here, but God still used people for me.
i'm glad for this time of lonliness, i really am.
because i know it's God teaching me stuff.

but i still miss TorC.
a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, come again