Thursday, May 05, 2011

i never try hard enough.

Why is it that everytime I wanna be a friend to someone, they burn me?
I know that love doesn't keep a record of wrongs.
I know friends forgive and forget.
But I feel like I'm giving all I have to the ones I love, and they walk over it like crap.

I could do anything and endure everything, if I just had a reason, a dream or a person to fight for.
I keep fighting for my dad.
I stay strong for my mom.
But I'm sick of tryin to make everyone happy!

I seriously feel like screaming "SCREW THE WORLD" right now.
Maybe that's not very Christian of me, but at the moment, I am angry.

I'm angry that I always have to choose between my mom and dad.
I'm angry that almost every guy is a horny perv.
I'm angry that I always wanna run away from my problems.
I'm angry that there's no way to fix this.

I know I am good for something.
Maybe I will do something right one day.
But today, I feel like a failure.

Ugh.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, come again