Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finals, day one.

so, I just finished the first two Finals of the day/year.
Agriculture and English II.
Ag was fun, I finished with an A-.
English, ugh.
I'm so glad to be RID of that teacher.
He grrs me.

So now I'm just passing the last ten minutes before lunch.
Then comes the dreaded Algebra final.

Friday's the last day, finally.

Tomorrow night I see my sister graduate from junior high.
I also start packing to visit my daddy.
Gonna endure like a ten hour road trip with him on Friday after my Biology final.
The first weekend of summer will be spent with my dad, his older brother, his older brother's wife, and my three cousins.

My older cousin and I have never really gotten along.
She is a year and four days older than me.
I guess our personalities just don't mix, but it's still annoying.

Oh, and this guy i've liked since the summer before 6th grade is just...idk.
He's amazing, confusing, irritating, and dissapointing all rolled into one.
But i wont let him get me down.
I havent talked to him in two weeks.
Maybe i'm just making those stupid fantasies a reality in my mind again.
I tend to do that a lot.

2 more days until summer...

You just have to learn to forget the people who forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, come again