Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Summer has begun.

gosh it's been a while since i've written!
summer has been going on for about two weeks now.
and i've been in TorC for all of it.
gonna spend all of June in Cruces, except for camp week which will be spent at Cook Canyon Ranch.

i've learned so much these past two weeks.
being with my Christian friends, and all....
me and my best friend, are no longer friends.
because of religion.
that word reallyyy ticks me off.
because that's not what this is supposed to be.
i have a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ.
Jesus is not my religion, He's my Savior.

Anyways, I've decided to give up/fast secular music for 21 days.
these videos influenced that (2 parts)


I wanna get all bad influences out of my life. I dont wanna be an unready virgin. (Matthew 25:1-13)

But I do, however, want to influence other people. I wanna be the one people go to for prayer, or help, or anything they need. Is it possible to influence people by just my actions, and not really hanging out with them? Are people watching me and how I live my life at all?

Either way, I'm gonna live my life so that this world isn't worthy of it.
I'm gonna stop loving the ways of this world, because if I love this world, I hate God.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks, come again